We've teamed up with @charleyshealth to bring you these gluten, dairy & refined sugar free mini banana breads! Happy baking & happy Afternoon Tea Week!
- 100g buckwheat flour
- 2 ripe bananas
- 2 whole eggs
- 2 tbsp coconut oil (melted)
- 3 tbsp honey
- 1/2 cup ground almonds
- Tsp baking powder
- 1/3 tsp bicarb
- Pinch sea salt
Dash of vanilla extract frosting:
- 1/2 cup cashews
- 1/3 cup coconut cream
- 2 tbsp honey
- 3 tbsp freshly brewed Earl Grey Tea
- Dash of vanilla
- Preheat your oven to 180c and grease two small loaf tins with a little coconut oil.
- In a food processor, combine the bananas, coconut oil, honey and blend until smooth.
- Add in the vanilla extract and eggs and mix again.
- Next, pour in the dry ingredients and blend for a third time until everything is well combined and there are no lumps.
- Pour the mixture into both of the cake tins and bake in the oven for around 27 minutes until golden and a skewer comes out clean when pierced into the cake.
- Once the cakes are ready, remove from the oven and transfer onto a wire wrack to cool.
- For the frosting, pop the cashews, coconut cream, vanilla, honey and tea into a high powered bender and blitz until smooth and creamy.
- When the breads are fully cooled, drizzle each of these with the earl grey frosting and decorate with toppings of choice.