We've teamed up with food blogger and recipe developer @charleyshealth to bring you a super easy treat made with our Super Berry tea. It's packed with goodness. Blueberries are a great source of vitamin K & C and fibre. Many people believe that due to their high antioxidant level, if you were to make only one change to your diet, it should be to add in these little blue guys.
Charley says: Cooking was always a great way for me to de-stress and switch off and I feel so lucky to be able to do this every day. I pretty much love anything health, food and fitness related. I’m a qualified personal trainer and am hoping to begin studying nutrition at some point later this year, as that’s something that I’m so passionate about. My favourite things would have to be: weightlifting, shopping, sushi and of course.. cooking. A day that included all of those would be just the perfect day for me.
Serves 4 people
Ingredients for the berry cashew mousse
- 1 cup cashew nuts
- 1 tablespoon of coconut oil
- Dash of vanilla extract
- 3 tablespoon rice syrup/maple syrup
- 8 large strawberries
- a handful each of frozen blueberries and raspberries
- 4 tablespoon of freshly brewed Super Berry Tea (either bags or loose is fine)
How to make the berry cashew mousse
- Add your Super Berry tea (bags or loose leaf either is fine) to freshly boiled water and brew for 90 seconds or to the desired strength. Discard the loose leaf or teabags so you are left with the brewed tea.
- Add the cashew nuts, coconut oil, vanilla extract, your syrup of choice, the berries and the tea into a high powered blender or food processor and blend until really smooth and creamy.
- If the mixture is too thick add more of the Super Berry tea.
- Garnish with berries and enjoy!
- Earl Grey frosted banana bread: delicious mini banana breads topped with an Earl Grey frosting. Perfect with a cuppa!
- Berry Oolong smoothie bowl: a breakfast smoothie bowl jam packed with berries and infused with our Oolong tea.
- Vegan no bake chocolate tarts: easy to make chocolate and Moroccan Mint infused tartlets. Vegan friendly and requires no baking at all!