This is a pretty special cheesecake, not only is to no bake and vegan friendly, but it also uses our earl grey tea! Read on to find the recipe from @Alphafoodie
- 1/2 cup raw hazelnuts
- 1/2 cup raw Almonds
- 8-9 pitted Medjool dates
- 2 Tablespoons raw cacao powder
- Pinch of sea salt
- 2 cups raw cashew nuts (pre-soaked in boiling water for 30 minutes or overnight in cold water)
- 1/2 cup frozen or fresh blueberries
- 1/2 cup melted coconut oil
- 1/2 cup coconut cream
- 1/3 cup agave or maple syrup or honey (add more if you like it sweeter)
- 1/3 cup freshly squeezed lemon juice
- Zest of 1 lemon
- 1 1/2 earl grey tea bags (approx 5 teaspoons)
- Edible flowers
- Frozen berries
- Place the almonds and the hazelnuts in a food processor and process until you obtain a crumbly flour. Add the rest of the base ingredients and pulse together until well mixed.
- Press it into the bottom of prepared 8-inch spring form pan and set aside.
- Rinse the food processor and process the cashew nuts, coconut cream, coconut oil and maple syrup until smooth and creamy.
- Set aside half of the mixture. To one half of the cashew mixture, add the tea leaves and blend until thoroughly incorporated. Set aside.
- To the other half of the cashew mixture, add the lemon juice and zest and the blueberries. Blend until a smooth, creamy texture is obtained.
- Layer the tea mixture evenly onto the base using a spatula, followed by the blueberry and lemon layer.
- Place the cheesecake in the freezer for at least 5 hours.
- Remove from the freezer and release the springform pan.
- Let it rest for about 15 minutes.
- Add any desired decorations to the cheesecake, like frozen fruit and edible flowers, and enjoy.