We're drooling over this dairy free creation by Charlotte (@charlyshealth). You will need...
- 2/3 cup oats
- 2/3 cup ground almonds • 2 tbsp honey
- Tsp coconut oil
- 1 cup mixed frozen berries • 3 tbsp honey
- 2.5 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 handful blackcurrants
- 1 Moroccan Mint Tea Bag
- Preheat your oven to 175c and lightly grease a cupcake tin with coconut oil.
- In a food processor, add the oats and pulse these on their own for a few seconds to create a rough oat flour.
- Add in the ground almonds, coconut oil and honey and blend again until everything is well combined.
- Press the mixture into the cupcake tray to form small tartlet cases.
- Bake these In the oven for 11 minutes, until golden brown, then allow to cool of a wire wrack.
- Meanwhile, brew your mint tea in a small amount of water then pour a few
- Tbsp of this into a saucepan with your frozen berries, blackcurrants and a splash of water.
- Gently Heat these until all of the berries have melted. Stir in the honey and chia seeds, then remove the mixture from the heat and allow to thicken.
- Once the jam has started to become slightly thicker, pop it into the fridge to cool.
When both your tart cases and jam are almost completely cooled, fill each of the cases with the jam and decorate with some fresh berries.