We've teamed up with @wonderlifeofsarah to bring you these delish raw cheesecake bars! They may look daunting, but trust us this recipe if super easy.
Makes 8 bars.
For the base
- 1 cup almonds
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 4 medjool dates (or 6 deglet noir soaked in water)
- 1 tbsp cocoa powder
- a pinch salt
For the cheesecake layer
- 3/4 cup cashews (soaked in water)
- 1 cup coconut plant yoghurt
- 6 tbsp maple syrup
- 1/2 tsp vanilla bean
- 1 tsp lemon syrup
- a handful rose petals
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1.5 tbsp psyllium husk
- 3/4 cup fresh blackberries
- First soak your cashews in water for at least 3 hours (preferably overnight).
- Prepare a baking pan lined with parchment paper. (I used 6 inch x 6 inch)
- In a food processor blend all the base ingredients together to form a dough.
- Press the dough evenly in the lined pan (spoon or bottom of a glass)
- In a blender blend all the cheesecake layer ingredients apart from 1/2 cup of your blackberries. Sprinkle the remaining berries on the prepared cake layer.
- Pour the blended mixture in the pan and set aside (freezer is the best) for at least 3 hours before serving.