We've teamed up with @vegan.niinja to bring you these vegan friendly bounty bars, you're welcome. Happy Afternoon Tea Week!
- 200 g shredded coconut
- 5 tbsp virgin coconut oil
- 3 tbsp maple syrup
- 100 ml virgin coconut oil
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- ½ tsp vanilla
- 30 g (1/4 cup) raw cacao powder
- Add all ingredients for the coconut filling in a blender and blend for some seconds.
- Put the mixture on a baking sheet or in a mold and press it down.
- Leave it in your fridge for 15-20 minutes then it´s ready to cut or break into bars or bites.
- Blend all ingredients until smooth in a blender.
- Turn the coconut bites in the chocolate and leave it in the fridge for some minutes.
- Store them in the fridge so they don't melt!