Every so often, we come across a collaboration that is, put quite simply, very good fun. Our G&Tea experimenting with Charlie from All About the Cocktail is one such event. On a rooftop in east London we concocted, made and consumed a number of tea-based cocktails to take add to our G&Tea collection. Our favourite by far is the Super Berry Bramble - our tart Superberry atop a traditional Bramble. Absolutely delicious and coming to somewhere near you in the not too distant future.
What is a Super Berry Bramble?
Invented by Dick Bradsell at The Lonsdale a mere 20 years ago, the Bramble has become a modern classic. The Super Berry tea adds a whole new dimension to this refreshing short fruity number, served over crushed ice.
Everything you need to make the Super Berry Bramble
- 40ml of Super Berry infusion tea
- 50ml gin
- 20ml freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 25ml simple sugar syrup / 1 tbsp of demerara sugar
How to make the Super Berry Bramble
- Brew the Super Berry tea using freshly boiled water and steep for 90 seconds
- Put the tea aside and into a rocks glass, add gin, lemon juice and sugar syrup.
- Add crushed ice to top and churn.
- Top with a little more ice & drizzle with 40ml brewed super berry infusion tea, so a lovely pink layer forms on top.
- Garnish with a lemon wedge/raspberry.
Have you made this cocktail?
We love seeing photos of our tea in other drinks (that aren't actually tea!) Let us know on our social media, find us at @wearetea or send across an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ready to delve into the world of tea infused cocktails?
These are some of our favourite tea infused cocktails: