Green juice has become one of our favourite drinks to whizz up and give our immune systems a boost. Hitting our 5 a day has never been easier! We have always loved a good cocktail at our offices, its unusual for us to stray away from gin & teas but when we do it means they're pretty special. This one is filled with tasty greens to give your body a boost & the added alcohol gets you ready for the weekend.
Prep Time: 30 mins
Making & shaking time: 10 mins
What you need to make The Green Garden cocktail:
- 1 Sencha teabag (use 2oz of chilled tea when ready)
- 5oz of shop bought cold pressed green juice or squeeze at home any of the following – cucumber, mint, apple, lemon, pear, pineapple.
- 2oz Vodka
- 1oz Sake
- Fresh mint
How to make The Green Garden cocktail:
- Brew 1 tea bag of Sencha in a mug + leave to cool in the fridge.
- If you’re making the juice at home – squeeze all the fruit of your choice.
- Pour all of the ingredients into a cocktial shaker, add fresh mint leaves, ice & shake vigorously.
- Serve in a glass (or if you're feeling trendy a mason jar) with additional ice.
Feeling inspired and want to make more tipsy tea cocktails? Take a look at:
- Super Berry Gin Iced Tea: there is nothing we love more than a gin & tea. Our Super Berry is one of the best.
- Earl Grey French 75s: this recipe makes a punchy and sparkling drink with a citrus zingy twist using our Earl Grey tea.
Want to learn more about green tea? Check out our blogs:
- Does green tea contain caffeine? Fresh and tasty, green tea is a great daily drink, but does it contain any caffeine?
- What is the best tasting green tea for beginners? New to green tea? If you want to join the green tea revolution but struggle with the sharp flavour, we are here to help! Find out more about six of the best tasting green teas for beginners and how to make the perfect green tea every time.