Create a hug in a bowl with this warming veggie curry made with our Jasmine Silver Needle white tea from @Charleyshealth.
- 1 medium sweet potato
- 3/4 can light coconut milk
- 1 1/2 tbsp mild curry powder 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 tsp Jasmine Silver Needle loose leaf tea
- 1/4 cup coconut cream
- Sea salt to taste
- Handful of frozen peas
- 100g trimmed green beans
- Handful of cashew nuts
- Peel the sweet potato and chop into bite sized chunks.
- Heat the coconut oil in a pan over a medium heat and sauté the sweet potatoes until they start to become nice and golden.
- Add the tea into an infuser and brew in boiling water for 5 minutes.
- Add the curry powder in with the sweet potatoes and continue to cook.
- Pour in the coconut cream and 1/2 cup of the jasmine tea and mix everything together.
- Once some of the liquid has started to absorb and the sweet potatoes are softening, pour in coconut milk and leave this to simmer until the potatoes are cooked through and can be pierced with a fork.
- Chop the green beans in half and pop these into the pan with the frozen beans.
- Season to taste with sea salt and leave the curry to cook until all of the veggies are cooked and the sauce has thickened slightly.
- Toast the cashews in a frying pan for a few minutes until nice and golden. Serve the curry with some rice or quinoa and top with a sprinkling of toasted nuts.